All of us at thinkCSC wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We appreciate your support and partnership. As we look forward to 2015, we hope the New Year brings you many reasons to celebrate.
Reports of security breaches are coming in fast and furiously. What started as a trickle of breaches at a handful of retailers like Target and Home Depot has turned into an all-out assault on business networks across the globe. Security breaches can literally stop your business in its tracks. Securing your business network has never been a more important consideration for your continued business operations.
Network Security – A Necessity
Your network is the heart of your business, connecting your employees to the software, communication, and information applications you need to operate your business. A properly secured network keeps your business operational.
- Keeps your business flexible as conditions change
- Provides a secure foundation from which you can interact safely
- Allows you to collaborate effectively with team members and customers
- Ensures governmental and industry standards compliance
- Allows you to control who has information access, as well as how and when information is accessed
- Reduces costs (data loss and security breaches cost U.S. businesses almost $70 billion a year)
- Allows you to leverage a flexible and remote workforce without risk
- Reduces risks of downtime, data loss, and litigation
Developing a secure network is more than just having policies and procedures in place if you don’t have the hardware and software to back up your plan. A truly secure network can only be achieved by making sure every access point – every email address, every laptop, every file – is securely stored, controlled, and monitored.
thinkCSC Offers Superior Network Security
Network security is not a one-size-fits-all proposition. thinkCSC recognizes the need that business owners have to balance security with cost-effective solutions. Our experts begin by conducting a risk assessment: identifying your needs, pinpointing your most critical vulnerabilities, and helping you develop a comprehensive plan and security strategy. From firewall protection to hosted email to offsite data backup in a private, locally owned cloud, thinkCSC has the solutions you need to sleep at night. Schedule your Technical Needs Assessment today.